Home Remedies for Dull Skin
Face masks are gaining popularity among the youngsters as everyone is seeking the better and smoother skin complexions. If you do not want to go to any five-star spa or salon, then face masks can help you with this. It acts as a perfect cleanser and moisturizer for your skin. Do not go for much cosmetics which are having chemicals in higher quantities and try to use the face masks for the betterment of your skin. The face masks can even help you to get rid of the dead skin cells and the sunburns. Now, you can move freely under the sunlight because you can get the extreme benefit from the face masks. Here is a list of the best face masks which can make you feel blessed.
Pumpkin Face Mask
Pumpkin has various benefits for the nurturing of your skin. Pumpkin helps the people to get the whiter skins as it enhances the working of the enzymes present in the layers of skin. It rejuvenates the skin by the exfoliation of your enzymes. There are some enzymes or catalysts that can speed up the breaking of bonds, which are present in between the dead skin cells and the dermis of your skin. You are going to add the sesame oil in the ingredients of this pumpkin face mask. Sesame oil can help the skin cells to get more elastic due to which a smooth texture can be obtained. Another thing that is needed to add to the list of ingredients is the almond oil that contains copper in high quantities. It can boost the collagen production that can help you to get the smooth and shiny skin.
- Take a pumpkin and mash it.
- Add the mashed pumpkin into a container.
- Now, mix 1 tablespoon of almond oil into it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in the mixture.
- The mixture is ready for the application.
- Find dry areas and apply mask there.
- Rub it well to let it penetrate into the skin.
- After that, you can observe improvement in the skin
Read About:Â How to Apply Potato on Face
Shea Better FACE MASK
Shea Butter is very much beneficial for the care of the health of the skin. It is a blessing from nature to us. It is basically extracted from the nuts of the Karite or Mangifolia tree. This tree gets a height of approximately 60 feet. This tree is found in the woods of Africa, which can heal various types of health problems and the injuries. The tree of life or say the Mangifolia tree is known for its medicinal properties. The Shea Butter contains various Vitamins such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin F along with having Allantoin in it. It is not much greasy, but plays a major role to rejuvenate the skin by the removal of dead skin cells. Either a person is having inflammation or having any type of irritation, this is going to be worthy of its use.
- Take a small bowl and add a half tablespoon of Shea butter into it.
- Add a half tablespoon of honey in it.
- You can also mix 1 or 2 drops of Geranium Essential oil in the mixture.
- Now, mix the ingredients well.
- Take some amount of it and apply on the skin.
- Make sure to use clean fingers for its application.
- Keep the mask on your face for about 10 minutes.
- Wash and rinse your face with warm water.
- You can welcome a youthful look this way.
Coconut Oil Face Mask
The coconut oil is a wonderful ingredient which can be added into the face masks which can rejuvenate the skin and can help the people to get better and glowing skins. It has various anti-bacterial properties which can help you to get various benefits for the detoxification of the skin. This detox face mask can moisturize the skin and can help the people to get rid of the dark skin cells present due to the sun burns or the inflammation. There are some things which should be used along with coconut oil to get the highest benefits from the face mask.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Bentonite Clay
- Add one tablespoon of Virgin Coconut oil to
- Now, mix a half tablespoon of honey to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well to make a proper
- Wash your face and apply it.
- Keep it on for 10 minutes approximately.
- Now wash the face with warm water and observe the changes.
The aforementioned face masks are very much useful in providing constructive upshots in the rejuvenation of the skin. Get the best results for your skin and adopt a healthy attitude for yourself. This can help you to get a jovial smile on your face and glowing skin.