According to reports India is counted among the most depressed countries in the world. The rate of this severe symptom is increasing day by day. No doubt the main reason behind this life-threatening disease is hectic schedule and stressful behavior. People are too much busy in their profession that they do not have time for each other. Moreover we can say that they are not aware of significance hidden behind their smile. It is important to understand that depression can either due to financial crises, personal life ups and downs or because of an accident.
From survey it has recognized that people between the age group of 20-30 are targeted by this disease. This problem is generally about mood disorder or persistent feeling of sadness; due to which people serves from the issues such as loss of interest in daily lifestyle. Slowly or steadily this problem can affect your day-to-day activities.
Depression mainly targets the self-esteem or self-confidence of people. Thus the major impacts are usually seen in their behavior while they interact with their family or friends. They faces ample of troubles while functioning socially, building relationships or while communicating.
Symptoms Of Depression
Some Common Symptoms Are Listed Below:
- Anxiety, agitation as well as restlessness
- Transition in feelings such as sadness, emptiness, tearfulness or hopelessness
- You can either feel sleep disturbances, or insomnia
- Sleeping too much is also considered as the condition because of loneliness
- Trouble in concentrating, thinking, or making decisions
- Slow process of thinking, speaking as well as body movements
- Reduced appetite and weight loss because of insufficient diet
- Suddenly increased cravings for food or weight gain
- Loss of interest in normal activities, such as sports, sex, or hobbies
- Frequent thoughts of death, such as suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide
Depression is very common diseases that give rise to unhealthy behavior. People usually undergo from the serious disorders or such as mood of sadness, stuck somewhere while communicating, and ample of physical symptoms.
In short and simple words we can say that the main cause of depression is mental disorders. Here is the list of some common causes:
Â People suffering from depression undergoes from the physical or mental changes. The conditions which affect the brain can make you weak or disable.
Neurotransmitters are considered as natural occurring chemicals which takes place in brain. And this transition plays a vital role in depression. According to various researches it has been indicated that these changes can give rise to various disabilities.
Imbalance of hormones can also cause triggering depression. The continuous change in hormone can give rise to various side-effects.
How Depression Can Give Rise To A Chronic Illness?
There are various scientific reports through which it can be diagnosed that these mental or physical changes are quite injurious for health. In very few years this disease has spread widely which confirms that in coming years situation s going to be more worst.
- It has been recognized that heart attack patient i.e. 40% to 65% of patients can experience depression.
- People who are suffering from Parkinson’s diseaseÂ andÂ multiple sclerosisÂ also undergo from this problem. Around 40% people are suffering from depression which can further affect their lifespan.
- Around 25% of patients who are undergoing from cancer or diabetes can also experience this most injurious disease i.e. depression.
Therapies Which Can Helpful For Longer Life Span Are
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Bereavement Therapy
- Relationship Counseling
- Dialectic Behavior Therapy
- Drama Therapy
- The side-effects which you can face after medication are:
- Dry mouth
Some Common Changes Which Take Place In Teenagers Or Adults
In teenagers, you can analyze the symptoms such as irritability, sadness, feeling negativity in surroundings, worthless, poor performance, and anger. The students might suffer from various problems such as poor attendance at college or school, feeling misunderstood as well as become extremely sensitive. The usage of recreational drugs as well as daily consumption of alcohol can give rise to too much eating or sleeping habits, try to target themselves by providing self-harm, these type of people are always show their disinterest in normal activities, as well as avoidance of social interaction.
- In younger children, the symptoms of depression are not very difficult they undergo from the problem such as sadness, clinginess, irritability, aches, worry, and other body pains.
- People loose self-confidence thus they stop participating in social activities or can also refuse to go to school.
- They ignore everything around them whether its playing, studying, or communicating with friends and family members.