Smartphones make a person life better and easy. People like to buy smartphones in todayâ€™s world. All they want is to have the latest technology in their hand with the entire latest feature. In todayâ€™s life, it is important for everyone to own a Smartphone. As their status is depicted by the phone, they own. People handle all their work on their smartphones only. Today 4G phones are on trend and being best.
Â As the people started with simple keypad phones and the technology kept on developing and the touch-screen phones came in trend after that android 2G phones came and then 3G phones came in trend and now the 4G phone became a trend. Now the mobile companies are working on more advanced technology to launch them in the market as soon as possible.
Smartphones are always on demand, and if the latest phone launches with some additional features, it becomes the most demanding phone ever. A Smartphone has the ability to perform multitask at a time without creating any inconvenience to the user; this is one of the most reason that people love to have smartphones rather than a simple phone with no features offering. Below is the list of some 5G smartphones which are launching in 2019.
Samsung Galaxy S10
The phone which will have 5G connectivity. The Samsung brand first 5G smartphone which is being manufactured. I will be made by Qualcomm software and South Korean makers. The first 5G smartphone of Samsung will lead to its success throwing back other brands. This is likely to be launch in February 2019.
- Octa-core (2.7 GHz, Quad Core + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core) Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 6 GB RAM, Display 6.2 inches (15.75 cm) 1440×2960 px, 531 PPISuper AMOLED.
- 13 MP + 13 MP Dual Primary Cameras with LED Flash and 8 MP Front camera.
- 3500 mAh Fast Charging battery, USB Type-C port.
Also Check:Â Best Upcoming Smartphones in India October 2018
Huawei P30/ Mate Series
Everyone knows that Huawei is working on 5G smartphones. The President of Huawei stated that they would try to launch the latest 5G smartphone as soon as possible. They will launch two series P and Mate series either of them will have the 5G technology. They set they will see according to chipset availability as 5G connection requires a lot of consumption. The P series will be launched in March 2019, and the Mate series is likely to launch by October 2019. Their main motive is to solve battery issues as they will try to increase the time of internal battery power banks.
- Triple primary camera 20MP, 40MP, 8MP in the rear and dual cameras 24MP at the front.
- The pixel resolution is of 2560Ã—1440, 6.3-inch AMOLED display
- Inbuilt storage of 128GB along with expandable storage of up to 256GB.
This company has launched one of the best phones in the year 2018 giving latest features, battery backup, and 4G connectivity. They are now planning to launch smartphones with 5G connectivity. This makes cognigens as 5G would be perfect for Chinese cult maker, with its desire for crazy speed and performance adjusting well with the fast data transfer speeds of 5G. This company usually releases its mobile in the months of May and July. This phone is also likely to launch in May or July.
- Octa-core (2.95 GHz, Quad Core + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core) Snapdragon 850 and 6 GB RAM.
- 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) 1080×2280 px, 394 PPI Optic AMOLED.
- 16 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras with Dual LED Flash and 20 MP Front camera.
- 3500 mAh Dash charging battery, USB Type-C port.
Also Check:Â Pocophone F1 Review
Sony Xperia XZ3
This company committed to launch a smartphone with a 5G connection in it after OnePlus and Huawei committed to launch. It would be Sony first 5G phone, and it is possible that they will be giving a great battery backup also. It is likely to launch before February end. They will be the first one to launch a 5G smartphone. Sony Company says â€œSmartphone invention has always been at the set of Mobile engineersâ€™ design philosophy of Sony.”
- Rear Camera 19MP with dual flash and Front Camera 13MP.
- Resolution1440x2880 pixels, Display6.00-inch.
- OS Android 9.0, RAM4GB.
- Processor Octa-core, Storage64GB.
Read About:Â Apple iPhone XS And XS Max First Impressions
IPhone X (2019)
Apple is one of those companies which donâ€™t adopt new technology fast. In fact, its iPhone X didnâ€™t come with LTE advanced technology. It is the company which makes on the best and finest phones ever. They are talking for the supply of 5g modem. As now their eyes are on being top.
- Additional camera features could boast 12 megapixels.
- Liquid Retina LCD technology will abandon the technology.
- IPhone bodies in varieties of colors device with colored bars on its back.
- Apple logo can be of different color than the rest of the iPhone.
Above are some of the phones with a 5G connection which is to launch soon and keep step into advanced technology. The above-provided information will help you to know more about these 5G connection phones.